Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I feel like shouting from the rooftops

I have been wanting to blog about something really special lately. I've been harboring a secret.But, with my busy Taylor the toddler I can hardly go near the computer unless she is taking a nap.Right now she is laying on the bed nest to me and I am hearing the sweet sound of  toddler snores.

I think that it is time for the secret to come out.....we are having another baby..and I am just bursting.I am getting really excited. We are half way through week 11 and we are almost to the point of hearing that sweet baby heartbeart. I am feeling selfish right now and I don't think that I could decide if I wanted a boy or a girl -I want both. That is kind of impossible though because I don't think we could have twins.I am just trying to say that I will be happy with either gender.We are not going to find out this time-we want to be surprised.

Morning sickness has been my friend since week 6 or 7 but, as long as I keep food in my stomach I know that we won't become that close of friends.

I can't wait until August when we meet this boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment