Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Am I ever going to have a baby?

Sometimes I feel like I am never going to have a baby.I know that's not true but, it feels like I have been waiting forever.My adorable husband tries to be encouraging- after all he can see the truth that I won't be pregnant forever.For me it is just like why haven't I had the baby yet?

He is really wonderful and patient with me. He rubs my back, endures me crying, and he even made dinner last night! (Maybe he just knows that I won't be like this forever-and that's why he can deal with me now!).I have decided that I am ready to have the baby anytime now, so look for an update with a birth story and pictures in the future -after all she will be here whenever she gets tired of her current home.

In the meantime, I have to get rid of my stuck in limbo feeling and do stuff. I am making Christmas presents for my sisters, trying to get back to the hang of cooking, and making cloth diapers (this is a project that I haven't really started but, I'll have some soon). Yesterday, I went to the auction with one of my sister in laws and walked around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment