Friday, November 5, 2010

It took me forever..but, I broke into my blog again!

So I haven't written in forever..it took me an hour and a half to break into it and I was about to create a new blog.Well, I finally did it.

If you can believe it, I only have 12 days left till the due date.It's November I can't believe it...one of the only things that I am disappointed about is the fact that I won't be able to cook all the delicious Thanksgiving food that I would like to but, I am cooking up something better a baby girl...Taylor Grace!

To update you-

In September my sister inlaws had a huge baby shower for me-as you can see from the shelf full of baby gifts below.
In October I took my nephews to the pumpkin patch.We enjoyed all the fun activities..thanks to a generous friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment