Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just being Thankful

I have been wanting to blog this for a while but, I can't quite get the words out. I have time right now though and it looks like I am ready.

Sometimes I wonder why things happen the way that they do-does anyone besides God have the answers though? Why do some people starve while some have nothing to eat? Why are we so greedy when we have so much? Sometimes instead of being thankful for what I have I just really want what I don't have-why is that?
It's hard to see people with so much and say I want that but, than look at someone else and see that they have less than I do-now I am the one that has everything.I think what I want to concentrate on this holiday season is being thankful to God. I want to stop asking God for things so much and just be thankful.

I look around at all the good things that God has given my family-A wonderful farm, healthy animals for milk and meat, produce from lots of sources and canning resources to save our own food,and Taylor.There is not much more that I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment