Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looks like we made it!

I know that I am quoting a song that makes me think of country music and if I follow that thought I think about our farm.I can't believe that we finally arrived here but, It looks like we made it. 

In July we moved to the most perfect-if that is even a phrase-farm. We have a large house and that turned out perfect because we are able to share it with my husband's sister and her family. We have a barn that is filled with our hay( although some of the hay  that we made this year got ruined in the rain(makes sad face)). There are 24 acres here for us to grow a wonderful garden, pick blackberries, pasture our animals, and target practice on. We have a shop and with 4 bays.This is the best place that we could find-It is so amazing .

God has blessed us so much. He has given us this farm and my husband a job close by at a dairy farm. God really answers prayer.

Sometimes It is hard to think about the things that you don't have but, it is better to be thankful for the things that you have.


I can't wait to see what God has in store for us next.





2 comments: